- Notification for admission to the course shall be made public through local dailies and electronic media by the office of the Director-General, Youth Services & Sports, Jammu & Kashmir.
- Candidates are required to apply online through college website: https://jkgcope.edu.in
- Make sure an applicant has gone through the instructions related to the admission for B.P. Ed Two Year Course at Government College of Physical Education Gadoora Ganderbal & fulfils the eligibility criteria. https://jkgcope.edu.in/admission/
- Before starting to fill up the online application, an applicant is required to keep ready the following details/documents/information:
- Personnel and Qualification details,
- Valid Email Id,
- Mobile Number,
- Sports Achievement(s) duly verified by the competent authority (.pdf format),
- Permanent Residence Certificate/Domicile Certificate (.pdf format),
- Category Certificate (if any) (.pdf format),
- Character Certificate (.pdf format),
- Picture and Signature (.jpeg format),
- After providing all the necessary details and relevant testimonials, an applicant shall review the filled details, corrections if any shall be amended at this stage only.
- After reviewing the application form, applicant shall submit the application form.
- A form gets generated with unique form number that shall be kept for future references. Note, it is the responsibility of an applicant to download or print the application form for later submission.
- An auto-generated acknowledgement will be sent to the registered email id of an applicant, where it shall be notified that his/her form has been received with form number,
- Online application form submitted by the candidate will be scrutinized by the Admission Committee, an acknowledgment by the committee will be generated for each candidate so that he/she shall know the status of his/her application, whether the application received shall be accepted or rejected based on the information provided by the candidate.
- An applicant will receive a mail with Parents Deceleration Certificate and Medical Fitness Certificate that shall be duty signed by the doctor with stamp and a bank challan.
- An amount of Rs. 250/- shall be deposited at any J&K Bank Branch by the candidate against the challan generated.
- In case of any injury during the physical efficiency test or lateral stage after getting admitted, the applicant shall be personally responsible and in no case the college shall be blamed.
- Hard copy of the application form along with the requisite documents and two passport size photographs shall be submitted at the below mentioned office or by post before the date cited in the admission advertisement.
Government College of Physical Education,
Jammu & Kashmir-191131.